RADCOM's Network Analytics solution enables operators to smartly monitor KPIs and drill down to perform root-cause analysis and network troubleshooting. Supporting multiple technologies (2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G), and multiple network environments, the solution offers a series of network KPIs that reflect performance across all domains, including mobile data, mobile voice, IMS, VoLTE, VoWiFi, OTT applications, fixed-line data, and fixed-line voice.
RADCOM's solution has an intuitive UI built for monitoring dynamic next-generation networks that can be changed on-demand and is built for collaboration between engineers across multiple departments. Being web-based there is no need to install a client and runs on Windows, UNIX and Linux is blistering fast and supports multiple users out of the box while offering full administrative control with security and user content privacy.
RADCOM's solution has the following features and capabilities:
- Multi-technology, multi-dimension KPI dashboard
- Drag and drop dashlets to dashboard interface
- Ability to define grouping and filtering rules for each dashlet
- Numerous dashlet types (such as predefined KPIs, user-defined KPIs, per element and overtime, release cause distribution over time, unique IMSI)
- Enable data-driven dynamic notifications with baselining
- Easily share dashboards with colleagues
- Export to PDF, Excel, PNG
KPIs are displayed in dashboards that can be re-configured on the fly and exported in a variety of formats with each user being able to customize his own dashboards and login to any browser to view them. Setting up these dashboards is very intuitive, using a drag and drop interface and the built-in KPI and dashlet editor. From RADCOM's Network Analytics solution, users can quickly drill down to RADCOM Session Analyzer and RADCOM Packet Analyzer to root-cause issues rapidly.