Solution Architect is a key highly- technical position within a growing company with dynamic and exciting environment.
- Involved with pre- sale and post- sale activities, tailoring the solution to meet the customer specific environment and needs.
- Work closely with R&D, Product Management team and Professional Services lead
- Partner with other solution architects within the company to assure knowledge sharing and optimal design.
- Responsible to perform analysis of solution stability and availability as well as performance analysis to validate the design is keeping up with the customer requirements and quality standards.
- The position requires occasional travel within the US and abroad.
- Broad experience and knowledge with telecommunications including voice and data.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Sound knowledge, understanding, and experience in networking at all layers.
- Experience with networking and systems, Storage.
- Familiarity and experience with 4G wireless core and IMS core.
- Experience in working with Dockers and building containerized systems.
- Familiarity and experience with the following technologies and protocols, such as VoIP, SIP, RTP, Diameter, GTP, IP, DNS, HTTP.
- Experience with Virtualization environment including VMWare, HEAT instantiation, Orchestration.
- Experience with newly emerging Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and OpenStack technology.
- Demonstrate a track record of successful design of complex solutions.
- Must demonstrate a track record of positive customer-facing engagement.
- Experience with database and analytics- an advantage.