Apply for this job
RADCOM is looking for Tier 4 engineer to analyze and understand complex issues at the network level, from the packet to the application level and develop a unique debugging tool for successful integration into the system with the customer’s network architecture
- Provide the best and highest product software support for RADCOM’s products
- Analyze service requests coming from the lower Tier levels while looking in the application components source code of the for software defects
- Analyze performance and system counters in order to provide what is the problem root cause analysis
- Provide ad-hoc solution to customers either by configuration changes, workarounds or private software fixes
- Interface with various R&D groups and Customer Support teams from around the world, adjusting the service to the specific
- Provide highest quality of support and minimize escalations to R&D
- Participate in the daily work of the team taking ownership on SRs
- Be available to work off business hours to address critical matters/situations based on Radcom’s on-call support model
- Be available to travel abroad to provide support to our customers, as well as introduce new products mainly to Internal interfaces
- Bachelor’s degree graduate in Computer Science/Computer Engineering (or similar).
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills in networking and communication protocols (UMTS, VoIP, IMS, LTE, VoLTE) - Mandatory
- Customer Support Orientation - Customer support experience, international experience - an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Hebrew and English, additional language is an advantage.
- Be available to travel abroad (approx. 2-3 weeks every quarter).
- High self-learning ability
- Ability to work under stress with extensive working hours.
- Team Player - ability to work well in a close team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- At Least 4 years of SW development in C, C++ preferably in Linux environments
- At Least 2 years of experience as SW support engineer or SW engineer
- At least 2 years of technical experience within the industry in his/her team’s product area, including Database knowledge, Linux OS familiarity, Cloud based applications, etc.
- At Least 3 years of SW development in C, C++ preferably in Linux environments
- Thorough knowledge of Linux (CentOS)/Unix Operating Systems, Servers, Storage devices, VMWARE and Open Stuck
- Thorough knowledge of Ethernet, VoIP, SS7, 2G/3G, LTE and VoLTE network terminology and architecture - Advantage
- Experience working in complex environments