RADCOM has an opening position for Cloud Architect to design and plan the next generation product as a scalable and secured cloud solution on a private, public and hybrid clouds with full CICD pipeline
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experienced in designing and transferring applications to the cloud. You should have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills to effectively share your knowledge
- Cloud solution advocate, source of knowledge for best practices and best in breed tools and technologies for could services.
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process
- Design, cost-effective, resilient, and secure cloud-based solution
- Work closely with the R&D and QA to Define CICD pipeline
- Responsible to perform analysis of solution stability and availability as well as performance analysis to validate the design is keeping up with the customer requirements and quality standards.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company
- Broad experience and knowledge with cloud services platforms such as Microsoft Cloud, AWS and Google Cloud.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- experience as a cloud solution architect with a focus on planning, architecting, deploying, integrating and operating cloud-native
- Deep understanding of CI/CD concepts and practices
- Experience with networking and systems, Storage.
- Experience in working with Dockers and building containerized systems.
- Experience with Virtualization environment including VMWare, HEAT instantiation, Orchestration.
- Deep technical capabilities for developing modern applications as well as engineering practices like design patterns, design-driven development, and CI/CD.
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes and a familiarity with testing frameworks.
- Team-orientation and collaborative approach; outstanding listening skills and the ability to manage through influence.
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work
- Experience with database and analytics- an advantage.