TEL-AVIV, Israel – November 2, 2009-- RADCOM Ltd. (RADCOM) (NASDAQ: RDCM) (the “Company”) today announced that it has scheduled its 2009 annual general meeting of shareholders to take place Wednesday, December 9, 2009 at 4:00 p.m. (Israel time), at the offices of the Company, 24 Raoul Wallenberg Street, Tel Aviv, Israel. The record date for the meeting is November 3, 2009.
Proxy statements describing the proposals on the agenda and proxy cards for use by shareholders that cannot attend the meeting in person will be sent by mail, on or about November 9, 2009, to the Company’s shareholders of record and to shareholders that hold shares registered with the American Stock Transfer & Trust Company. The Company will also furnish the proxy statement to the Securities and Exchange Commission on Form 6-K.
The agenda of the meeting is as follows:
(1) To re-elect one (1) director to serve as a member of the Company’s Board of Directors;
(2) To fix the number of members of the Company’s Board of Directors at 5;
(3) Subject to the approval of Item 2, to elect Shlomo Kalish and Matty Karp as new directors of the Company;
(4) To approve the remuneration of the new directors of the Company;
(5) To appoint the new independent registered public accounting firm of the Company, and to authorize the Company’s Audit Committee to fix their remuneration;
(6) To discuss the auditors’ report and the consolidated financial statements of the Company for the year ended December 31, 2008; and
(7) To transact such other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Two or more shareholders of the Company holding shares conferring in the aggregate at least one-third (1/3) of the voting power of the Company, present in person or by proxy and entitled to vote, will constitute a quorum at the meeting.
Items 1 to 5 require the approval of a simple majority of the shares voted on the matter. Item 6 will not involve a vote of the shareholders.
RADCOM develops, manufactures, markets and supports innovative network test and service monitoring solutions for communications service providers and equipment vendors. The Company specializes in next-generation Cellular as well as IMS, Voice, Data and VoIP networks. Its solutions are used in the development and installation of network equipment and in the maintenance of operational networks. The Company's products facilitate fault management, network service performance monitoring and analysis, troubleshooting and pre-mediation. RADCOM's shares are listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol RDCM. For more information, please visit www.RADCOM.com.